Provisions Data protection
This annex is an integral part of the company/employment contract regulations and contains the employer's legal information obligations regarding the processing of all employees' personal data as well as all personal data arising from the recruitment of shoots.
2. Purpose and legal basis
- In order to verify the suitability of the applicant for an employment relationship, the employer reserves the right to obtain references, extracts from the debt enforcement register and, in certain circumstances and after consultation with the employee, an extract from the criminal record.
- For the purpose of implementing the employment contract, the relevant personal data is kept for personnel administration and payroll accounting. Personnel administration may be carried out by third parties in Switzerland.
- Personal data relating to your employment relationship will be stored centrally in Switzerland by the employer or the employer's affiliated companies and processed by them.To optimise the provision of services by the employer to its customers, in particular with the use of monitoring and control systems in company vehicles for scheduling, in particular spontaneous missions, shortening waiting times, optimising routes.
- To fulfil your legal obligations or those contractually agreed with the customer, such as proof of rest and working hours, proof of the cold chain for medicines or foodstuffs, proof of the transport route and accountability to customers.
- For safety reasons for rapid location for assistance in case of breakdowns, accidents and in case of theft for the protection of the driver, vehicle and goods transported.
- For congratulating and announcing employee birthdays, anniversaries, training graduations and the like on exclusively internal company boards or screens.
The processing is carried out on the legal basis of the employment contract, on the basis of consent to the cross-border processing of special categories of personal data and on the basis of the employer's overriding interest with regard to security, optimisation of service provision and compliance with its legal and contractual obligations.
3. Categories of data
a. In the personal file
- Application documents including references
- AHV number + social security documents
- Sickness and accident reports
- Absence statistics
b. In connection with company vehicles:
- GPS location data of the vehicle (also by the vehicle manufacturer, but without knowledge about the person of the driver).
- Reversing camera video footage, etc.
- Rest period or working time recording
- Vehicle data such as Speed
- Consumption Temperatures (exterior, cargo area, engine compartment), General conditions
- of vehicle components, e.g. cooled compartment Braking distances.
No data will be passed on to third parties, except for the purposes listed under point 2), unless the employee expressly agrees to this or the employer has other justification. Data will be passed on to external service providers as well as affiliated companies.
5. Data security
The employer carefully processes employees' personal data and stores it securely in Switzerland. Personal data is protected against loss, theft and alteration of data through technical and organisational measures and is only processed in countries with an equivalent level of data protection. Access to data is only granted on a need-to-know basis.
6. Right of withdrawal
Where consent is required for the processing of special categories of personal data, in particular because there is no other justification, it may be revoked by the employee at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing carried out until his/her consent is revoked.
7. Right to information, correction and deletion
The employee has the right to information about the processing of his data, to its correction and deletion and to the restriction of data processing.
8. Archiving and retention
The employer retains employee data after termination of the employment relationship for no longer than the duration of the legal retention obligation - 10 years. The application documents of applicants without an employment relationship are deleted and/or destroyed after 6 months. Data which is no longer required and for which there is no legal obligation to retain shall be destroyed after the purpose and justification no longer exist. Records relating to vehicles may be anonymised by the employer and retained indefinitely.
9. Data protection organisation
Galliker Transport AG and its affiliated companies strive for the highest possible level of transparency with regard to data protection. If you have any questions about data collection and processing, you can contact the company data protection officer at any time. Contact information for the company data protection officer:Inquiries and requests for information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer; Galliker Transport AG; Kantonsstrasse 2; 6246 Altishofen
Any supervisory authority is the
Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, FDPIC
Feldeggweg 1, CH - 3003 Bern.